Song Title Here:

Well, the week of Irma was the week of complete and udder boredom.  After the hurricane hit us extremely hard, we had to recover with piles and piles of schoolwork that just ended up doing nothing for me.  I promise you that I actually did nothing this entire week.   Yeah, i did stuff here and there because it is a grade and I kind of need to pass my classes, but other that, I did nothing.  Most of the time, I sat around and listened to music and just moved on with life and whatever happens, happens.  And that is what happened and that is what I dealt with.  No teacher seemed to truly care.  They didn’t see me struggling with anything and so they didn’t mind.

For my senior mastery, all I have done is type and then i typed a bit, and after that, I think I typed a little.  Mostly typing and research.  I started to read a bit for it, and, let me tell you, it is quite boring.  But I have to do it to pass.  I also did this crazy thing and made a ton of folders for everything, which is nice and all.  It is organized and I can find things easily, so there is that.   Other than that, nothing much.

My senior year, at least for the first semester, is packed full with no hours of sleep.  I am up late doing homework every night.  I am up early starting my day so I can catch up.  I am applying for colleges as we speak, and I have to tutor after school to keep a stable grade in Physics Honors, and I didn’t even sign up for honors, so it is just making my life harder.  So, if I was to sum up my senior year so far in word, that word would be stressed.

I have to mostly balance my school life with work and church.  My church is my internship, but it is also what I mostly spend my life with.  I do volunteer work with my church, such as homeless outreach, and I help out with my youth group a lot.  I am one of the youth leaders and I help out with the music and the announcements and I play the guitar for the youth band, so I have to learn music and such every week.  Then for work, I have to find times to work and then make sure I do my homework while I am on break so I don’t fall behind in school.

Like I said, it is stressful.