One Week, One Change

My week was very lazy and very exciting.  I did a lot this week, but I didn’t do enough.  But, I really do not want to get into it.  It was actually a very personal week and I usually tell all on here, but not today.  So, I am just going to start the questions I am forced to answer. because it is super fun.

For the entire week, I worked very slowly on my senior mastery.  I must learn InDesign, but it has to be the most boring program that I had to learn.  I strongly dislike it.  I finally learned how to put an illustrator file into InDesign, but it is super super super blurry and I don’t know how o fix it and I truly hate it.  I also, on Thursday, worked on music.  I actually like how I can sing and play at school without consequence and I actually love it.  I will, when I am comfortable, ask for peoples’ opinions on certain songs.  I will actually play for the class or for a few people and ask for criticism from other people so I can perfect the song.  And then I am just fixing my lyric book at this point.  All I have to do is write the lyrics and print it and boom.  Talent.

My internship papers and filled out.  I just have to get my parents to sign it and I am done with that.  I can turn it in and I can get about 120 hours of internship hours in about two months or less because I am very involved with my church.  Especially in the second semester too, because of the fact that I have a double block and I can just leave early and work on it.

I chose a quote from the bible because I can finally do something in my major that can spread the good news and I am strongly happy with it.    The quote is from Colossians 3:12.  It reads, “Clothe yourselves with Compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.”  It is just a really great quote and it relates to everyone, not just people that believe in Christianity.