Just Wait

For my senior mastery, I have been working very very hard on certain aspects of it.  I need people to buy things from me so I can get the shirts in two weeks, and everything will be dandy.  I am also working on recording the songs.  I am on song seven out of thirteen so I can say I am making plenty of progress.  I am working with Tal, eventually for her to give me a photo shoot so I can make posters as if I was going a great american tour, which would never happen.  But it would be nice to imagine.  I have been working on my speaking skills as well so I don’t seem like a shy mess when selling my items.

My internship has been very nice.  It has been quite fun, actually.  On Monday, they made me the leader of their social media, so I am now in charge of so many things.  On Tuesday, I had to remodel their youth building and to make a new sign for the snack bar, so that was nice.  Other than that, I grew closer with the people working there and I grew closer with the leader of the college ministries.

When I made my piece for the Art Fields show, I actually made the piece in junior year because I thought it looked cool.  Then, yesterday, I was looking for something to enter and I saw this piece that I will attach to this post, but I called it “Her Ethereal Beauty,” because it is just soemthing too perfect to be true.  And when I made the artist statement, I wrote a story which is very confusing the more you think about it.  It is just a bunch of things I was thinking of splattered on the paper.  I put no real thought into it.  Whatever happened happened.  I fixed the verbs and sent it off.  Other than that, the more you read it, the more you would get confused on what is reality or just my imagination.  So have fun with that.

All I am doing for Valentine’s Day is go out with some friends and eat a cake for two at dairy queen like I did last year with my friends.  It has been a tradition for about three years now.  Even if we were dating someone, we would end the night eating that cake at Dairy Queen that is meant for two and split it between the three of us.
So that is it.