New Blog, Old Week

This week was probably the fastest week, but my most stressful and depressing week this year.  But now that people actually read my blog, (Hey, Paola!).  But anyway, I am literally done with this week.  I only have few positives, for example, I now drive, and I drive frequently, and I love driving.  I just feel like I am too stupid to be driving.  I almost got in my first accident on Thursday, and it truly scared the crap out of me.  I am now even more careful of a driver, but my dad tells me to be a cowboy, which means I have to be risky.  But I am so safe, that I don’t really think that I can be a cowboy.  So, thank you for reading my stress.  Also, another happy thing is that happened is that I auditioned for the talent show and I am now in the talent show on Tuesday, which is exciting.  People can now hear me sing and hear my songs.  I know I won’t win, but I do believe that I also won’t place.  But I will have a fun time and will have the time of my life.  So, I guess that is all that really matters in the end.  I just have so much work to do over the weekend, and I don’t see myself ever getting a break.  But, it is all good.  I will get over it.

I did absolutely nothing for my senior mastery.  I am not even going to lie.  I don’t know my new sources either.  I will find out sometime this weekend when I do all my homework and finish everything and impress everyone and prove everyone that I am not a complete slacker, and that I can do everything and that I am not a waste of space.

My micography looks great so far.  I just have to do the face, in which will take me some time, because it is a lot harder than it looks.  But in otherwise, it is good.  I am happy about it.

The SCAD speaker was really nice, and made me interested in a school I could never afford, which is her job, so props to her.  And the person from CCU was super nice, and I could tell she was nervous, but she also made me interested in a major that I cannot join but makes me super interested, which is again her job, so good for her.

First quarter grades don’t matter.  It is the full semester that matter.  Which I will be working hard on and getting them up.

One thought on “New Blog, Old Week